Quartz glass sheet is usually cut and ground from quartz glass, and its silica content can reach more than 99.99%. The hardness is Mohs seven, and it has the characteristics of high temperature resistance, low thermal expansion coefficient, thermal shock resistance and good electrical insulation performance.
Quartz glass sheet is a special industrial technical glass made of silica, which is a very good basic material. Quartz glass has a series of excellent chemical properties, such as:
1. High temperature resistance. The softening point temperature of quartz glass is about 1730°C, it can be used at 1100°C for a long time, and the highest service temperature can reach 1450°C for a short time.
2. Corrosion resistance. In addition to hydrofluoric acid, quartz glass hardly reacts with other acids, and its acid resistance is 30 times that of ceramics and 150 times that of stainless steel, especially its chemical stability at high temperatures, which cannot be achieved by any other engineering materials. comparable.
3. Good thermal stability. Adapt to the small thermal expansion coefficient of glass and can withstand severe temperature changes. When quartz glass is heated to about 1100°C, it will not burst when placed in normal temperature water.
4. Good light transmission performance. The quartz glass sheet has good light transmission performance in the whole spectral band from ultraviolet to infrared, and the visible light transmittance is above 93, especially in the ultraviolet spectral region, the maximum transmittance can reach above 80.
5. Quartz glass has good electrical insulation performance. The resistance value of quartz glass is equivalent to 10,000 times that of ordinary glass. It is a good electrical insula
ting material and has good electrical properties even at room temperature.
Phone: +86 18552255226
Tel: +86 18552255226
Add: China Jiangsu Lianyungang Donghai Feiguan Quartz Products Co., Ltd.